Keeping Your Water Clean and Your Animals Healthy
The Last Ride AZ discusses keeping animals healthy with clean water
Do you have a cow, horse or other large animal that was found deceased near a water source? If so, it is possible that your livestock or beloved pet was the victim of blue green algae toxicity. Therefore, you will not only want to enlist in the services of a large animal removal company, but you will also need to address the issue that caused the deaths. One likely cause is blue green algae toxicity.
Also known as cyanobacter, blue green algae produces toxins that can be fast-acting and fatal to an animal shortly after drinking. Low rainfall can help create the ideal environment for blue green algae bloom as water levels get lower in ponds and other bodies of water. Since cyanobacter can also be deadly to humans, it should be avoided by people as well as other animals until it is determined to be safe.
If you are in need of a professional and reliable large animal removal service, contact The Last Ride today.